for today.

I'm smack in the middle of having too much fun, for today.

Friday, September 15, 2006

nothing new

So, I have yet to figure out which football team I can be loyal to. Maybe i'll just say "fuck it" like I do everything else - and just keep doing what I've been doing. That might work.

Dance class has been awesome. We're learning new things every week. I skipped out on Step class last night because last week this girl walked in the class and announced to everyone "it smells like shit in here". I took that as a direct hit - and will be working out some other time than before class. Who knows if it was me, but I hate it when people do that.

I pretty much didn't pass my map test last night - because there's really no way to study every single country and its capital and location (by shape) within three weeks - when you've started with no real prior knowledge. I'm not saying i'm incompetent, just don't really pay attention to where kazikstan is in relationship to bolivia. Do you?

I move in a week - IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! Not only for the fact that roomie is about to drive me up the walls, but that I get to ditch this horrific drive I endure every single day, and I also can save lots of money on gas. :) that, in itself, will make me smile.

So, I'm having a bit of an issue. I never thought it would come to this - but it did, it has, and it will soon end. Someone who I thought was an okay friend of mine has decided to go completely psycho. Now, before you judge, just know this person is a girl - and girls do this from time to time. Completely psycho, like there's no tomorrow. Any and every low blow she could take, she's taken. I could do many things to combat her, yet it's not even worth the fight. This is nothing new though - I should have expected a fight out of her.

I've always been the same. Never changed. I've always had the same attitude towards people - very blunt and straight forward. I tell the truth even when I don't want to and I expect my friends to do the same. If not, then "fuck it". ;)

On a lighter note, I managed to buy the new John Mayer cd Continuum. It's actually quite good... and since they've cleared up their "mishap" and he's not really dating Jessica Simpson, so i'm a bit relieved. This new album is very solomn and mellow. The good ole John Mayer we used to know... back before Room for Squares.


That's right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home