for today.

I'm smack in the middle of having too much fun, for today.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Meeting the man of my dreams

Ah... so it finally happened... I met him. And he's just as wonderful as I thought he would be. His music filled the room and I immediately knew it was destiny that I was there. Kaskade has to be my (hands down absolutely) favorite dj on the planet. He played all of my favorites, Steppin Out, It's you It's me, 4am... and the list goes on. I was in heaven. Literally. :)

When I met him, I told him I loved him. Haha. Usually i'm not that blunt, but, come on, how many times in your life do you meet someone that special to you?! I don't really remember what he said to me... I handed over the CD case i'd brought for him to sign. He thanked me for actually buying the CD and apologized for the track listing on the back. (the songs and the track listing don't match up) Then I got another picture with him - and it was an overall good night. (Which is surprising because it was attack of the Santa's for some pub crawl there. ugh! Drunken Santa's... what could be worse?!)

I found Mat Kearney. He's pretty dang good if you ask me. I know, I have such a random taste in music. Eh, whatever. Good times.

SO - this weekend was pretty fabulous. This week is finals week and i'll be done with school until January. I can start my step classes again (since the promotion I haven't had time). Maybe they'll fall in a more workable schedule for me next semester.

Oh yah, I guess I should also tell you that I got my promotion. :) You know, the one i'd waited 9 months for. Marketing Coordinator. Gotta love it!

Things are just as good as they can be. I can't complain one bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home