for today.

I'm smack in the middle of having too much fun, for today.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday's iPod Challenge

1. Katie Melua - Just Like Heaven
A heavenly remake of The Cure's song. Featured in the movie with Reese Witherspoon. VERY sweet song... "you... soft only.. you... lost and lonely... you... strange as angels... dancing in the deepest oceans... twisting in the water... you're just like a dream"
2. Serge Devant - Surround You
Oh I love love love this song. The beat is fabulous and so are the words. Nothing better than a sultry man voice singing "I will surround you... chase your fears... and keep you near me"
3. Michelle Branch - Tuesday Morning
She has sung me through some really hard times in the past. Tuesday morning is about not wanting to leave someone you care about... and finding yourself through relationships. "If I had known then, that these things happen, would they have happened with you?" Too bad she's no longer a solo artist.
4. Cass - Little Bird (Tiesto's In Search of Sunrise 5)
My memory of this song is listening to it in the car when SG was around... He hated trance/dance music, especially this song. Fucker.
5.King Kooba - If I could (Kaskade Remix)
I guess lots of songs help me through lots of times... because this one is no different. I've felt the way of this song once upon a time and am so happy I'm past that. It's all about leaving someone that doesn't treat you well... If you could.
6.Alana Davis - I want you
"Oh you do you do you do you make me want you..." heheh... a remake of Third Eye Blind's song. Very pretty!
7.Carrie Skipper - Time Goes By (ATB's - DJ In The Mix 3)
Great beat. Love this CD...love ATB :)
8.Filo & Peri - Anthem (Armin Van Buuren - ASOT 2007)
I heard PVD do this in person, and it wasn't so good. Well, PVD isn't good at all... he's an asshole, actually. BUT I heart Armin and loooove his rendition of it. Way to get it back on track, Armin!
9.Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
mmmmmm :) Such a feel-good song!
10.BT and Tiesto - Love Comes Again
You've gotta believe that love will come again ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home