for today.

I'm smack in the middle of having too much fun, for today.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Hottttt Hottt Hott

Ahhhh... Hot cup of tea on a hot summer day. Wait a minute. That doesn't sound right?! I should have some ice cream or something. Eh, I can be good for just another day...

This evening will consist of having my nails poked and prodded at until they become a nice shape and painted to perfection. Then blood, sweat, and tears at the park as I roll along the sidewalks... mostly uphill. And then a nice evening at home watching the DCI finals. I'm still slightly regretting turning down the Spirit Drum and Bugle Corps the summer after high school. It would have been fun.

There is a lot of planning to be done for this trip coming up. It's coming along... but coming up quickly!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home