for today.

I'm smack in the middle of having too much fun, for today.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Kaskade!

Kaskade has a new CD out... Bring the night. It's a compilation of some songs... so not an original CD like Love Mysterious was, but good nonetheless. Love it!

Rollerblading has been my thing recently. I can't wait to go tomorrow. It's been way too incredibly hot for it lately though. I've been going later at night so it's not as hot, but i'm drenched in sweat by the time I'm done. Brandon's going with me tomorrow night - and Heather's going on Friday night. :) I can't wait!!

I got out of a ticket today because the state of GA is unorganized. Thankfully! That's $150 I can use, thank you very much!!! They told me to be there at 3pm... so I was there... and when I got there, the dockett said I needed to be there at 5pm... They set my "trial" for the wrong date (stupid HOV violation... I'm not stupid, it was the only exit ramp available so I took it) and so the fault was in their court. They dismissed. Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home